- Private Health Information
Collection of Information
- By registering for this website and giving us your information, you agree that we may talk to anyone that we need to about your case, including: our staff, the contact person you list, the patient who is on the application, the doctor you list - and his/her office staff, the insurance companies you list, and employees of the pharmacy that you list. In addition, we may discuss your application with the other copayment assitance organizations to make sure that there is no duplication of payments. IF you do not agree to this - do not apply.
- We will NOT discuss your case with any of the pharmaceutical companies, or anyone who does not need to know. We will discuss your case with the minimum number of people required to process your claim in a fair manner.
- We collect the following information as you visit our website - in addition to the information you voluntarily submit: the domain name of the website you visited right before coming to our website; your computer's IP address; the date and time of your visits to our website. We collect this information to help analyze where our visitors come from and how they interact with our website.
- We do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our web sites' visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
We have taken the appropriate precautions to protect information sent over the Internet. Any personal information is stored in a secure database and sent over a secure channel when possible.
Email is not secure. It can be read by anyone who has access to the servers and routers between your computer and our computer. Never send anything secret by email.
- We will never sell, give or trade your email address to any other person or organizations.
- We WILL add your email address to our mailing list which will be used to communicate with you regarding your application, as well as occasional messages of interest to brain tumor community. You can easily opt out of getting emails by editing your preferences. Note that if you request not to receive email from us, you may miss important communications about your copayment assistance grant.
- If you need to send us a message with private information, use our feedback form, which is encrypted.